Hola my loves. So I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Shout out to Junette at Windmill & Protea for the nomination. She is in the DIY niche like me, and man her stuff rocks. Her blog ranges from home decor to outdoor DIYs to kids parties. Definitely head over to her blog to check out what she’s got. Thank you again Junette. Its a real honor to be able to help and inspire everyone or even one person with my content.
So you must be wondering, “what the heck is a Sunshine Blogger Award?”. Well its basically bloggers paying homage to other bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity to the blogging community. So what happens if your nominated you ask. I will be pasting the rules for the award below to follow once you have been nominated.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My Q & A
When did you start your blog?
I started my blog in the beginning of march of this year (2019). Same time I enrolled into EBA 4.0.
How difficult was it for you to come up with your blog name?
To be honest not so much. I already have a hobby/small business building farmhouse furniture with the same name. The biz name fit with the blog niche I chose plus is pertains to my character.
What has been the most difficult step for you in your blogging journey?
I would have to say building my email list and creating a good freebie for my readers.
What do you like to do over weekends to relax?
Well wine is at the top of my list. A good bottle of lambrusco relaxes me to no end. GOT before this final season ruined it for me. Reading, painting, and working on a build.
Where is your favorite holiday destination?
Family homes are the best.
Which overseas country would you still like to visit?
Italy hands down.
Who normally helps with the DIY around the house, or do you fly solo?
I drag my husband in of course. Don’t want him to feel left out.
Who is your favorite blogger to follow?
There are so many to choose from, but if I had to choose it would be Alycia Wicker. I love her no bullshit attitude.
Favorite movie of all time?
oh my hmmm, ok i got it. I think it has to be Beauty and the Beast Disney animated version.
Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Who or what in your life are you most thankful for?
My family, my son, and my husband. I don’t know where I would be without any of them.
I’m a fairly new blogger so I don’t know that many bloggers to be honest. But here are a few that I have come to love and I know you will too. As the Billboard Awards would say “Here are my nominee for the Sunshine Blogger Award”.
Elizabeth Jones at Jonesville
Thalita at The Learner Observer
Angela Marie at Angela Marie Made
Jean at Extra Petite
Kate at Kate Decorates
Morgan at Morgan Overcash Realtor
Jacquelyn at Lark & Linen
My Questions to My Picks
- Why did you start your blog?
- Of all the niches why this one?
- Whats your favorite food cuisine?
- If you know what I’m talking about, who should sit on the Iron throne? If you have no idea just skip this question.
- This one would be a toughie for me, if you only had the choice to pick one, Coffee or wine?
- What are your favorite resources to use for blogging? Either free or paid.
- What are your goals for this year?
- If you were offered a free vacation where would you want to go?
- What stores do you go to for your home decor?
- Whats your favorite season?
- What are the movies you are looking forward to seeing?
So I hope you enjoyed this little spin off. Thank you again Junette for the nomination. I really enjoyed the questions that were given and sharing myself with you all. As well as creating some for my picks. Would like to give a shout out to my subscribers and to and new ones to come. Love ya’ll peace out.